If you have suffered injury because of medical or clinical negligence, let our experienced team of Solicitors and Barristers help you claim all the compensation you deserve.
Most cases are funded under a “No Win No Fee Agreement” (the proper name for which is a Conditional Fee Agreement), which means no risk to you financially.
We offer immediate help and representation by a dedicated Legal and Medical Team, including a choice of male or female lawyers, who can help you through this difficult time with care and courtesy.
Let us know what went wrong either by contacting us on 0161 477 9451 or by using any of the contact details which appear below. Give us your details and we will contact you in complete confidence.
There can be numerous reasons why things went wrong including:
- The advice in relation to the appropriate procedure was wrong
- The procedure was not to the correct standard
- A defective product or defective equipment was used
- Not enough information was given to you about the risks associated with the procedure
- There was no, or insufficient, aftercare
As well as claiming compensation for the injury itself, you can also, for example, claim for
- Loss of earnings
- Equipment/ medication costs
- Medical/treatment costs
- The cost of remedying the treatment that went wrong
- Additional care costs
Whatever the problem, rest assured, we will listen sympathetically, advise you fully as to whether you have a Claim and, where there is a claim, we will pursue it vigorously and professionally.
If you need our help, contact us now.