If you have suffered injury because of botched surgery or for negligently performed non-surgical treatments (including botox), let our experienced team of Solicitors and Barristers help you claim all the compensation you deserve.
The typical areas where, from time to time, surgery and procedures go wrong include:
- Hair transplants
- Eye surgery
- Brow lifts
- Nose reshaping (rhinoplasty)
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Breast enlargement
- Breast reduction
- Breast uplift
- Failure to obtain informed consent
- Tummy tucks or gastric band surgery
- Other complications of surgery, such as damage to nerves, arteries and organs.
- Laser skin resurfacing
- Botox procedures
- Dermal fillers
- Buttock Implants
- Tattoo removal
There can be numerous reasons why things went wrong including:
- The procedure was not to the correct standard
- A defective product or defective equipment was used
- Not enough information was given to you about the risks associated with the procedure
- There was no, or insufficient, aftercare
As well as claiming compensation for the injury itself, you can also, for example, claim for
- Loss of earnings
- Equipment/ medication costs
- Medical/treatment costs
- The cost of remedying the treatment that went wrong
- Additional care costs
Most cases are funded under a “No Win No Fee” Agreement (the proper name for which is a Conditional Fee Agreement), which means no risk to you financially.
We offer immediate help and representation by a dedicated Legal and Medical team, including a choice of male or female lawyers, who can help you through this difficult time with care and courtesy.
Let us know what went wrong either by contacting us on 0161 477 9451 or by using any of the contact details which appear below. Give us your details and we will contact you in complete confidence.